Tuesday, 18 October 2011

My Final Designs


Here are my two final designs. I shall be using the first one as my main but I created two, to see which one would look better aesthetically. I feel it fits the image of a poster relating to body image, but with a slight twist in that it is more colourful and positive looking than traditional posters and advertisements of this type. I tried to keep the theme I had going throughout this project.




I used hand-drawn style fonts, collage, to keep the style of my previous designs. To create the digital part, I used my own photo's and reduced the opacity, duplicated the layers and moved them round to create the body. I also turned the figure black and white so that the text and other images would stand out more. I am happy with the end result!

No comments:

Post a Comment