Here are blended renders I have created using the threshold tool on photoshop.
These are initial renders, that I have used to test the threshold levels using two layers of the same image.


These two here are my favourite as they've produced an interesting effect. The first one was creating by overlapping the blended layer so that it created a shadowy effect. The second image was created by using the filter 'sketch' option, and then I changed the colour balance so that it was more pink and green.


The first image has been made using the initial threshold step, and then I increased the saturation and altered the levels so that it was a brighter image. I then duplicated this to create the second image and increased the green curves on photoshop. I feel these have been a success and I could experiment more in future by merging with a variety of layers.


No comments:
Post a Comment